Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lovin' the Hott Mess I am...

A new appreciation for my body. So lately I have received a lot of compliments regarding my legs and how full, muscular and big they are. Never had I really thought about them in such a way, well a positive that is. I always thought of them as big and that's it. But now the gym boys have got me on a craze that makes me want to show them off even more. I have known all along that I have great legs, but I have difficulty building my chest. I have always wanted to have nice muscular perky pecs…not manboobs…pecs! But its so damn hard… and now I am noticing more and more people at the gym with puny little chicken legs…hmm… can I just feed off of their inability to have great legs like mine? I mean seriously if you were to see my calves…you would want them…and even the Dominicans that go to my gym are complimenting my booty…wtf? Dominicans… the owners of the ideal booty (in my eyes at least) have complimented my booty…and my strong legs…YIKES! I see the way the look at me and compliment my ass (in their heads) as I walk by 5 barber shops on my 2 block journey from the train station to my building. No wonder they wear their hats that way…so no one can tell where they are looking at… I love my dl Dominicans and my hott legs…

Give me ideas of what to wear for Pride! Think carnival, scandalous and exposed legs…and more of course… J

No comments: